Wednesday 10 July 2024

Success in Examination

 Today, we're praying for success in examination. May God grant many that study and facing examination with success in Jesus Name. May come out in flying colours in Jesus Name 🙏🙏🙏


PRAYER POINTS


1. Father, thank you for given me fresh wisdom, understanding and redemptive memory, in the name of Jesus.

2. Father, I cover all my courses/subjects in the blood of Jesus.

3. Let every difficult course becomes easy and simple for me, in the name of Jesus.

4. Holy Spirit, give me the power to answer all questions with your divine revelation, in Jesus name.

5. O Lord, cover my errors and expose my good points to my teachers, lecturers etc, in Jesus name.

6. I break every curse of forgetfulness during exams, in the name of Jesus.

7. Powers that want me to eat and suck my biro during exams, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every garment of academic failure, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

9. I shall not forget what to write in exams and remember them after the exams, in the name of Jesus.

10. Holy Spirit give me the direction on what to read and study for this examination, in Jesus name.

11. I receive the spirit of distinction over my exams, in the name of Jesus.

12. Father, baptize me with your wisdom and guidance of focusing relevant pages for my exams, in Jesus name.

13. Lord plant academic success in my life, in the name of Jesus.

14. I reject every spirit of carryover and slow learning, in the name of Jesus.

15. The powers that disgrace people at the prime of their career will not disgrace me, in Jesus name.

16. Let the strength of the Lord make me strong during my exams, in Jesus name.

17. I shall not collapse and die on the day or ending of my exams, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every arrow of sickness assigned to frustrate my exams, go back to the sender, in Jesus name.

19. Bad news fired against my exams, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

20. I receive the power of focus and concentration towards my exams.



No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...