Wednesday 18 September 2024

Prayer for Financial Breakthrough


 Today, we're praying for financial breakthroughs. Some people are working like an Elephant but are eating like ant. Any power hindering your financial breakthroughs, today will be terminated in Jesus Name 🙏🙏🙏. 

 - My Father, bombard me with the anointing of prosperity without adding no sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

 - My money in the hands of unfriendly friends, return it by fire, in the name of Jesus

 - Every power that has buried my money, be exhumed by fire, in the name of Jesus

 - My life, reject the spirit of poverty and servitude, in Jesus name.

 - Any wicked landlord attacking the source of my financial blessings, O heavens arise and put fire on their body, in Jesus name.

 - Fake anointing of the false prophets opening my life to financial struggles, expire!

 - Any wicked blood relation, assigned to make me suffer in life, marriage, backfire

 - I break the backbone of every devourer eating my money, in the name of Jesus.

 - Any power tying down my money to the graveyard of my forefathers, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

 - I receive the anointing of a financial giver, in the name of Jesus.

 - O Lord break me down to the level where you can trust me with your riches, in the name of Jesus.

 - Let the yoke of poverty fall upon the life of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

 - I recover my financial glory from the body of the water, forest and satanic banks, in the name of Jesus.

 - I refuse to lock the door of financial breakthrough against myself, in the name of Jesus.

 - Any power stealing money from my hands, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

 - I blind the eyes of any witchcraft rats organizing loss in my life, in Jesus name.

 - I reject, reverse and revoke, every curse of poverty in my life and glory, in the name of Jesus

 - Let my life magnetize favour for breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

 - I will be rich and prosperous here on earth, in Jesus name.


No comments:

Featured post

Plan for Prayer

 Plan for Prayer “If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is gl...