Wednesday 17 July 2024

Prayer for Forgiveness

 Today we're praying for Forgiveness one the obstacle to unanswered prayer no matter how righteous you're if can't forgive your offenders your prayer God will not answer your prayer. Let's search our hearts forgive and release our offenders as God's children. Matthew 6:12

Romans 8:7 [That is he] because the mind of the flesh [with its carnal thoughts and purposes] is hostile to God, for it does not submit itself to God's Law; indeed it cannot.



PRAYER POINTS


1. Oh Lord, forgive me today and set my heart free from all fears and doubt’s because of my iniquities in Jesus name.

2. Oh Lord, forgive me in any way I trespassed against your commandment that leads to defeat in my life in Jesus name.

3. Oh Lord! Let your mercy prevail over your judgment in my life in Jesus name.

4. Oh Lord! help me to rebuke the power of sin in my life before it expose me openly in Jesus name.

5. Oh Lord, In humility, I turn from my wicked ways today, forgive me and heal my land in Jesus name.

6. Oh Lord! Show me your unconditional mercy, do not let sin drag me into self destruction in Jesus name.

7. Oh Lord forgive me for all the evil deeds carried out by my hands in Jesus name.

8. Oh Lord, have pity on me for my sins, do not let the consequences of my past sins overwhelm me in Jesus name.

9. Oh Lord, By the blood of your Son Jesus Christ, consume all sins in my life that go contrary against the laws of God in Jesus name.

10. Oh Lord, I reject every evil thoughts and desires that lives in me today,i cleanse my heart with the blood of Jesus and the word of God in Jesus name.

11. Oh Lord, let every addiction of the sins of my youth that is still tormenting me today come to an end today, give me a new page so that my past will not continue to haunt me in Jesus Name.

12. Oh Lord that is full of grace and mercy, pardon all my sins so that I will see your face today in Jesus name.

13. Oh Lord, let your mercy cover up my sins today and forever in Jesus name.

14. Father, i come against every evil spirit of deceit that bring iniquity into my life, let them be destroyed today in Jesus name

15. Oh Lord, save me from every iniquity in my life that make me rise and fall in Jesus name.

16. Oh Lord, every work of iniquity in my life that will bring me back to the world I destroy them in the name of Jesus.

17. Oh Lord, let me receive your thorough cleansing by your Blood from all my sins today so that I will be victorious in my prayers in Jesus name.

18. Oh Lord, deliver me from the spirit of lying in Jesus name.

19. Oh Lord, deliver me from the sin of fornication in Jesus name.

20. Oh Lord deliver me from the sin of the lust of the eyes in Jesus name.



No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...