Wednesday 3 July 2024

Prayer for Healing

 Today, we're for divine healing because our God  is our Healer His name is Jehovah Rapha.

Psalms 107:19-20

Then they cry to the Lord in their trouble, and He delivers them out of their distresses. He sends forth His word and heals them and rescues them from the pit and destruction. [II Kings 20:4, 5; Matt. 8:8.]

May you receive your instant  divine healing as you pray in faith.


PRAYER POINTS


1. O' Lord, have mercy upon my life and let my sins be washed in the blood of the lamb that was slain.

2. I overcome every sickness, pain, disease by the blood of the lamb. I declare that I

have been washed through the blood of Jesus!

3. I declare that by the stripes of our lord Jesus Christ, I am healed!

4. O' Lord, my healing is in your hands alone. I command every sickness in my body manipulated by the devil to receive fire in the name of Jesus!

5. O God visit every part of my body now and perform the surgery that doctors of this world cannot understand in Jesus name!

6. I invite Angel Raphael, the healing Angel to come down and assist in the divine

surgery taking place in my body now in the name of Jesus!

7. I command every sickness to hear the word of God that this body of mine is the temple of the Holy Spirit, therefore, disappear in Jesus mighty name!

8. I cast out any sickness in my body without consideration for their names, for it is

written, I shall decree a thing and it shall be established. Therefore, I regain my sound health in

Jesus mighty name!

9. Whatever God has not planted in my body, be uprooted and be disgraced now in the name of Jesus!

10. O' God arise and let the enemy of my health be scattered in Jesus name!

11. I bind and I cast out any sickness in my body without consideration for their name, for it is written I shall decree a thing and it shall be established therefore I regain my sound health in Jesus name

12. My body is a temple of God therefore sickness and infirmity whither in the name of Jesus

13. I declare it loud and clear by the stripes of our lord Jesus Christ, I am healed in the name of Jesus

14. Oh God arise and let the enemy of my health be scattered in the name of Jesus.

15. Son of David, Lord Jesus have mercy upon my life and let my sins be washed in the blood of the lamb that was slain in the name of Jesus.

16. Whatever God has not planted in my body, get out and be disgraced now in the name of Jesus.

17. Oh God visit every part of my body now and perform surgery doctors of the world cannot understand in the name of Jesus.

18. I am healed by the power in the blood of Jesus.

19. Thank you, Lord. I am healed by the power in the blood of Jesus.

May you testify in Jesus Name 🙏 🙏 🙏.

No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...