Wednesday 28 August 2024

Prayer Against Labouriing Vain

 Today, we're  praying  against  labouring vain. This year you shall not labour in vain in Jesus Name 🙏🙏🙏.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven. 


PRAYER POINTS


1. My Father, I worship your Holy Name for your privilege to witness this day as a living soul in Jesus Name.

2. My Father, I thank you for your grace and mercy upon me and my family in Jesus Name.

3. Oh Lord, help me and guide me to be diligent with my work, profession, business in Jesus Name.

4. My Father, help me to eat the fruit of my Labour in Jesus Name.

5. Oh Lord, help me to live a fruitful life in Jesus Name.

6. Oh Lord, let everything about me and my household produce fruits in Jesus Name.

7. My Father, make my life and my business prosperous in Jesus Name.

8. Oh Lord, make my life a fertile ground and fruitful in Jesus Name.

9. My Father, do not allow the devil to reap the harvest of my Labour in Jesus Name.

10. My Father, direct my path and separate every chaff from the wheat of my life in Jesus Name.

11. Oh Lord, cause your sun of productivity to shine upon my life, destiny, career, marriage, business, academics and family in Jesus Name.

12. My Father, make me a fruitful tree in your vineyard and make me reap the fruits of my labour in Jesus Name.

13. My Father, arise in your anger and consume every spirit of fruitlessness fighting my life in Jesus Name.

14. Oh Lord, announce my freedom and breakthrough from the captives of the spirit of fruitlessness in Jesus Name.

15. Oh Lord, silence every evil voice speaking fruitlessness into my life in Jesus Name.

16. My Father cut off every evil tongue proclaiming unfruitfulness into my life in Jesus Name.

17. Oh Lord, cause your face of favor to shine upon my life and make me fruitful in Jesus Name.

18. Oh Lord, as from this moment I will begin to reap the fruits of my hard labours in Jesus Name.

19. Oh Lord, arise in your power and erect an altar of fruitfulness in my life in Jesus Name.

20. Oh Lord, arise in your might and consume by fire every evil spirit stopping me from eating the fruits of my Labour in Jesus Name.

21. Thank you Jesus, for answering my prayers



No comments:

Featured post

Plan for Prayer

 Plan for Prayer “If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is gl...