Wednesday 7 August 2024

Prayer for Personal Safety and Protection

 Today, we're praying for our safety because the days are evil.

We're going to pray God's word because is spirit and life to us.Isaiah 41:10-13

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.


PRAYER POINTS


1. Thank God for this day, and begin to decree good things into the womb of day.

2. I dedicate this day to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and decree that I shall be favoured by God and men, in the name of Jesus.

3. I take authority over this day and declare that this is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it, in the name of Jesus.

4. Commit today into God’s hands and tell Him to have His way in your life, in Jesus’ name.

5. I cover every journey I shall embark upon this day and month with the blood of Jesus.

6. Lord Jesus, I stand on Your word in Isaiah, 54, verse, 17 and declare that no weapon formed against me and my family this day and month shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.

7. I decree that all elemental forces, will refuse to cooperate with my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

8. Lord Jesus, uproot evil things from my life, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, plant good things in my life, in the name of Jesus.

10. I cancel every conscious and unconscious negative agreement, in the name of Jesus.

11. Let every spiritual weakness in my life receive termination, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let every financial failure in my life receive termination, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let every sickness in my life receive termination, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let every architect of problems in my life receive termination, in the name of Jesus.

15. I refuse to reap any satanic harvest this day, and for the rest of my life, in the name of Jesus.

16. That which hinders me from greatness in the past months, begin to give way right now, in the name of Jesus.

17. All my imprisoned blessings in the past years, come forth now, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every tree of sorrow in my life be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

19. I silence evil utterances against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.

20. Pray for the church of christ, that the church of God will continue to march forward, and the gate of hell shall not prevail over it.

21. Begin to appreciate God for answered prayers.

AmenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ”₯

No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...