Wednesday 21 August 2024

Prayer Against Evil Voices

 Today, we're  praying against the evil voices of negative impact in our lives, family and our destinies. As you pray with scriptures may the every evil voices speaking against you remained silent in Jesus Name 🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Prayer Scriptures

Therefore, God’s pursuit of praise from us and our pursuit of pleasure in him are the same pursuit. This is the great outcome of the gospel of the glory of the grace of Isaiah 41:10-11

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.God in Christ!

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

James 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. 


PRAYER POINTS


1. Father I thank you for giving me eternal victory in Christ Jesus amen.

2. You my ears, hear the word of the Lord, you shall no more hear strange voices in the dream. Hence, I disconnect my ears from hearing the voices of witchcraft in the spirit.

3. I will no longer answer to the voices of affliction, in the name of Jesus

4. I frustrate every witchcraft voice bearing negative fruits in my life, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every arrow of mental disturbance, fired into my life through my dreams, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

6.  Every voice of evil stranger in the affair of my life, be converted to a heavenly voice, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every negative word spoken into my life in the realm of the spirit, expires by fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every power using the voice of my family to perpetrate wickedness in my life, you are a failure, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

9. O God, make my voice louder than my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

10. Evil voices of my father’s house, affecting my life, shut up and die, in the name of Jesus.

11. Any witch doctor assigned to deal with me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

12. Every cry of a strange baby in the dream, be silenced by the blood of Jesus. 

13. Every dark power speaking to me in the dream, scatter by fire, in Jesus name

14. Any evil voice of affliction, I am not your candidate, I reject you by fire, in Jesus name.

15. My divine voice taken away by demonic voice, be restored by fire in Jesus name? Voice of failures, assigned against me, be silenced by the blood of Jesus. 

16. Every voice pushing me to sin against my body, be destroyed in Jesus name? Every voice of poverty, backfire, in the name of Jesus. 

17. Every power using evil voices to capture me, be destroyed in Jesus name.

18. Every idolatry voice speaking against my moving forward, shut up and die, in Jesus name.

19. Every satanic voice, commanding me to kill myself, you are a liar, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.

20. My ears do not listen to the strange voice of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

21. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers



No comments:

Featured post

Plan for Prayer

 Plan for Prayer “If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is gl...