Wednesday 19 June 2024

Prayer to Save Marriages

 Today marital prayer we're praying with God's word on Joel 2:25 The Lord says, "I will give you back what you lost to the stripping locusts, the cutting locusts, the swarming locusts, and the hopping locusts. It was I who sent this great destroying army against you.

God's word is spirit and life in every marriages that are having problems and difficulties. God said according to His that He will it them back. Joel 2:25.

PRAYER POINTS


1. I command every home breaker, responsible for the chaos in my marriage to confess by fire, and I break their satanic hold over my marriage today and I declare restoration of my marriage in the name of Jesus.

2. All evil counsellors against our home, by silenced forever in the name of Jesus.

3. I scatter all arrangements between any strange man/woman and my husband/wife, in the name of Jesus.

4. I cause confusion and deep hatred between my husband/wife and any strange man/woman in the name of Jesus.

5. I will get the favour and love of my husband/wife, in Jesus’ name

6. Oh God arise and save my dear marriage from decay in Jesus name

7. Dear Holy spirit, convict my spouse of sin and restore them back to God in Jesus name.

8. I stand against any competition by strange women or girls/men and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

9. I stand against any demonic inlaws and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

10. I stand against any financial failure and poverty and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

11. I stand against any spirit husband and wives and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

12. I stand against any demonic marks and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

13. I stand against any anti marriage destruction and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

14. I stand against any spirit of fear and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

15. I stand against any spirit of jazebel and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

16. I stand against any ancestral spirit from my father or mothers side and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

17. I stand against any marriage curses and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

18. I stand against any anti marriage covenants and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

19. I stand against any spirit of misunderstanding and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

20. I stand against any ungodly attachments to parents and command them to ‘release me and my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

May you share your testimony soon in Jesus Name 🙏 🙏 🙏.

No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...