Wednesday 12 June 2024

Prayer against Stagnation

 Today we are praying against devilish instrument called "Stagnation" 

We are going to pray with God's word because all things were created by God's word. John1:1-2.



PRAYER POINTS


1. Every yoke of stagnancy operating in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every witchcraft power working against my progress, die, in Jesus name.

3. Satanic cobwebs from my father’s house, mother’s house or from my household, catch fire, in Jesus name.

4. My tied hands in the realm of the spirit, be loosed out, in the name of Jesus.

5. The blood of Jesus shall flow through the work of my hands, in the name of Jesus.

6. All my glories that are under satanic torment, now arise and locate me, in Jesus name

7. Every generational curse of eating from hand to mouth, break by fire, in Jesus name

8. I break the monitoring spirit of poverty around my life, in the name of Jesus.

9. Any man or woman assigned to pull me down from my ladder of greatness, die, in Jesus name.

10. Every evil pattern of loss, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every evil load upon my life, I shake you out, in the name of Jesus.

12. The anointing of, GO SLOW, upon my life, expire, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every power that wants me to forget the day of my blessings, scatter by fire, in Jesus name

14. Powers planted in my childhood to trouble my future, hear the word of the Lord, die, in Jesus name

15. Spirit of procrastination, die, in Jesus name.

16. I bind the evil power of stagnation in my life, in Jesus name

17. Any power assigned to make me sleep a sleep of regret, go back to the sender, in Jesus name.

18. I will not be a slave to others in Jesus name.

19. The prayers of my enemies will not work over my life, in Jesus name

20. O God arise and let my head be lifted up, in Jesus name.


No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...