Wednesday 26 June 2024

Prayer for the Fruit of the Womb

 1 Samuel 2:21 And the Lord visited Hannah, so that she bore three sons and two daughters. And the child Samuel grew before the Lord.

Today, we're praying for the fruit of the whom. Hannah prayed and God answered and granted Samuel. My prayer is that you pray today, may God grant you your own Samuel in Jesus Name 🙏 🙏 🙏.


PRAYER POINTS


1. Oh Lord, in the beginning, your declaration to mankind was to be fruitful, to multiply, and replenish the earth,I stand by your word this day and I declare my fruitfulness in Jesus name.

2. Our covenant fathers, Abraham, Isaac , and Jacob all had there children, therefore i declare that I shall have mine in Jesus name.

3. Oh Lord! I declare today that i shall be fruitful and multiply in Jesus name.

4. Oh God that visited sarah with Isaac and hannah with Samuel, father visit me today in Jesus name.

5. Oh Lord, under the new covenant, Jesus paid the prize for my fruitfulness, therefore I receive my Children today in Jesus name.

6. I believe that what man see as impossible is possible for God in my life. I shall be pregnant and deliver my own baby this year in Jesus name.

7. Oh Lord, remove whatever is the root cause of my barrenness today. Make me a mother this month in Jesus name.

8. My Father and My God, remember me even as you remembered Rachel and opened her womb, remember me today, listen to me today and open my womb today in Jesus name

9. Oh Lord, bless me today with the blessing of the breasts and of the womb in Jesus name.

10. I prophesy that there shall be no other miscarriage in my life again in Jesus name.

11. Oh Lord, open my eyes to the Solution of my fruitfulness in Jesus name Amen

12. Oh Lord, by your mighty hand, i change my name from mother of barrenness to mother of many children in Jesus name.

13. Oh Lord, i declare to my womb today, ” Womb, Hear The Word Of The Lord, Be Opened and carry my Children in” in Jesus name.

14. Father, grant me my on miracle children testimony in Jesus name

15. Oh Lord, heal my husband from any fertility related sickness in Jesus name.

16. Oh Lord, all my grief arising from barrenness has been nailed to the cross from today. It is now my turn to carry my babies in Jesus name.

17. All reproach of barrenness in my life shall come to an end this month in Jesus name.

18. I declare that all those that are mocking me today , shall soon come and celebrate with me in Jesus name.

19. Oh Lord, do not judge me by the measure of my faith over my prayers. Let the rain of mercy fall on me today and open my womb in Jesus name.

20. Oh Lord, cause my womb become fertile in Jesus name.

21. Thank you jesus, because you have answered my prayers.


No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...