Wednesday 5 June 2024

Prayer against Generational Curses.

 Today, we are praying against life obstacle of destiny called generational curses.


PRAYER POINTS


1. Lord, arise and attack every evil member attacking us with curses in Jesus name.

2. Oh Lord! By the blood of Jesus, erase every curse following me in Jesus name.

3. Oh Lord, uproot all curses that have been linked to my name and wash it away with your blood in Jesus name.

4. Oh Lord! Let your blood wash away every satanic pronouncement i have made, that is working against my life in Jesus name.

5. Anyone among my father’s children or my mother’s children that my blessings has been given to, retrieve them back to me now in Jesus name.

6. Oh Lord! If there anything my fore-fathers have done that will not let me reach my promised land, I separate myself from it today, for I am a new creation in Jesus name.

7. Because my God did not sanction it, every curses on my life is null and void and of no effect in Jesus name.

8. I prophesy that those who trouble my life shall die by fire in Jesus name

9. Oh Lord, deliver me by fire from every ancestral curses that i have been initiated into in Jesus name.

10. Oh Lord, deliver me from the curse of the sword in my generation and cancel any death by sword (or gun) in my family in Jesus name.

11. Oh Lord, deliver me from famine due to the bloodshed of this nation in Jesus name

12. Oh Lord! Every curse of hatred and blood shedding in my family are washed by the blood of the Lamb in Jesus name.

13. Oh Lord, remove the curse of famine from my life and family in Jesus name.

14. Oh Lord, I refuse to share of the curses of my family for your word said that the soul that sinneth it shall die. Therefore, every generational curses hanging over my head is null and void in Jesus name.

15. Every sure evil covenant that will not favor me is consumed by the Holy Spirit fire in Jesus name.

16. Every curse and oath that my parents entered into but did not keep and am bearing the consequences are washed away by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.

17. The Lord my shield, protect me, the Lord my glory, bring forth my glory, the Lord my lifter, lift up my head in my family in Jesus name.

18. I prophesy into my life that every curse fighting my foundation and that of my family members shall collapse in Jesus name.

19. Oh the glorious God, overturn every curses in my family to blessings to the glory of your name in Jesus name.

20. Oh Lord, save me totally from the enemies within my family in Jesus name.



No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...