Wednesday 29 May 2024

Prayer for Peace

 PRAYER POINTS


1. Father, i thank you for Your Peace that is beyond human comprehension in Jesus name

2. Father have mercy on me and forgive me for all my complainings in Jesus name

3. Oh Lord endue me with the Spirit of peace in Jesus name

4. Shower me with your peace in the midst of my trials in Jesus name

5. I reject the spirit of confusion in Jesus name

6. I reject the spirit of sorrows in Jesus name

7. I reject the spirt of murmuring and complaining in Jesus name.

8. I reject the Spirit of fear in my Life in Jesus name

9. I shall never lack inner peace in my life again in Jesus Name.

10. I recieve the grace to be peaceful in the midst of the storms of Life in Jesus name.

11. The financial failure and embarrassment that others fear will not befall-me, in the name of Jesus.

12. The fear of backsliding I have nursed or nurtured up in my life will not come upon me, in the name of Jesus.

13. The fear of not being spiritually fulfilled will not germinate in my life, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let the fear of being ministerially stunted get out of my vision, in the name of Jesus.

15. Let the fear of committing unpardonable sin be washed out of me by the blood of Jesus.

16. Let the fear of not being able to overcome any weakness in me dry to its roots, in the name of Jesus.

17. Let the fear of missing the rapture go back to the bottom of the pit, in the name of Jesus.

18. I bind and cast out every fear of compromising my faith, in the name of Jesus.

19. I bind and cast out every fear of losing my anointing and salvation, in the name of Jesus.

20. I break every evil covenant that has brought fear into my life, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...