Thursday 16 May 2024

PRAYER FOR UNCOMMON FAVOUR

 PRAYER POINTS


1. Father, relocate me from the place of disfavor to my place of favour and destiny I shall not be an abandoned project in Jesus name.

2. My destiny shall not be diverted in Jesus name.

3. In Jesus name, you spirit of disfavour and rejection, I break your power over my life.

4. Lord, create strategic opportunity for my uplifting in life.

5. I shall never miss my timing, season and chances in Jesus name.

6. Helpers of my destiny arise.

7. Like Daniel and Esther of old, Father, clothe me with the spirit of preference in Jesus mighty name.

8. Everywhere I go, the favour of God will make me an irresistible attraction and acceptance.

9. Uncommon favour of God shall attend unto all my requests, applications and prayers and appearances in Jesus name.

10. Where others have been rejected, I shall be accepted, where they’ve been abused and condemned, I shall be praised and commended, where they’ve failed, I shall succeed, and where they’ve been tolerated, I shall be celebrated because of God’s aroma of favour on me.

11. My destiny shall not be wasted in Jesus name.

12. Thou divine wind that blow Joseph, Esther and Daniel to their correct destinies, blow over me in Jesus name.

13. O thou God of grace and mercy, intervene in my destiny in Jesus name.

14. Dear Holy Spirit, please always give me spiritual network of prayers.

15. My prayer requests will not go into the heavenly voice mail in Jesus name.

16. Lord, raise for me godly destiny supervisors.

17. Wind of destiny; blow me to the correct location for my allocation in life.

18. I break by fire every curse, spell and covenant of disfavor in Jesus name.

19. Thank you father for your quick answers to my prayers of favour; I receive by faith in Jesus’ name.

No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...