Sunday, 22 September 2019
MOTIVATION
Do you know that everytime you can`t find a reason to keep on living, remember there are people who would give anything to be in your place? Give thanks for what you have already. Always take a chance in life. Life is about taking chance. Remember, the man who go the farthest is the man that is will go extra miles to accomplish things. Think about it. Very good morning to you and have a glorious sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Every day in the God's Word
EVERYDAY IN THE WORD! SATURDAY OCTOBER 03, 2026. SUBJECT : FAITH IN GOD ATTRACTS HIS GRACE! Memory verse: "For by grace you have been...
-
Five Ways Affliction Helps Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep your word. (Psalm 119:67) This verse shows that God sends a...
-
Date: Monday, December 15th, 2025 Title: TESTED AND APPROVED BEFORE MARRIAGE 1 Thessalonians 5:22, Genesis 39:12 In marriage, as in life, G...
-
Prayer for Open Door of Prosperity and Wealth Open the doors of prosperity, O God, and bring financial abundance into my life. Remove every...
No comments:
Post a Comment