Morning Prayer:
John. 8 vs 10-11
When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Prayer:
Wherever we have been wrongly accused, the Almighty God will defend us in Jesus name, Amen. The Almighty God will scatter every gathering of household enemies, planning to condemn us before our benefactors in Jesus name, Amen.
We shall not be condemned in Jesus name, Amen.
Beautiful Morning
Shalom good morning from evangelist OLATUNBOSUN BOSEDE ISACC
Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Every day in the God's Word
EVERYDAY IN THE WORD! SATURDAY OCTOBER 03, 2026. SUBJECT : FAITH IN GOD ATTRACTS HIS GRACE! Memory verse: "For by grace you have been...
-
Five Ways Affliction Helps Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep your word. (Psalm 119:67) This verse shows that God sends a...
-
Date: Monday, December 15th, 2025 Title: TESTED AND APPROVED BEFORE MARRIAGE 1 Thessalonians 5:22, Genesis 39:12 In marriage, as in life, G...
-
Prayer for Open Door of Prosperity and Wealth Open the doors of prosperity, O God, and bring financial abundance into my life. Remove every...
No comments:
Post a Comment