Tuesday, 18 June 2019
PERSEVERANCE
TOPIC: PERSEVERANCE
TEXT: 2Corinthians6:6
Definition: Longsuffering or long patience, endurance of insult, abuse or mistreatment, perseverance.
WHY.MUST A BELIEVER PERSEVERE OR ENDURE?
1. It is God's nature in goodness and truth. Exodus34:6
2. God's great mercy and forgiveness. Numbers14:18
3. Our service to God and man. Jeremiah15:15.
4. Price paid for salvation by Jesus. Romans2:4.
5. God never in haste to execute judgement on mankind. Romans9:22.
6. One of the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Gal5:22
7. For us to live in humility and meekness. Ephesians4:2
CONCLUSION: Christianity is not living in a bed of roses or palatable but test, tribulation and persecution is for us to persevere is it as an spiritual examination. I don't know what you are passing through right now the word of God is encourage and persevere to seek the way an escape through our Jesus. 1Corinthians10:9-13 and John14:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Every day in the God's Word
EVERYDAY IN THE WORD! FRIDAY OCTOBER 02, 2026. SUBJECT: BE A WORD WORRIOR! Memory verse: "Put Me in remembrance; let us contend togeth...
-
Five Ways Affliction Helps Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep your word. (Psalm 119:67) This verse shows that God sends a...
-
Date: Monday, December 15th, 2025 Title: TESTED AND APPROVED BEFORE MARRIAGE 1 Thessalonians 5:22, Genesis 39:12 In marriage, as in life, G...
-
Prayer for Open Door of Prosperity and Wealth Open the doors of prosperity, O God, and bring financial abundance into my life. Remove every...
No comments:
Post a Comment