Wednesday 4 September 2024

Prayer against Spiritual Husband and Wife

 Today, we're  praying against enemies of our destiny consciously or unconsciously but they are obstacles to destiny may be due evil connections through parents or family foundation. May God deliver us from evil connection that's fighting against destiny in Jesus Name 🙏🙏🙏🙏🔥





PRAYER POINTS


1. My Father, I thank you for the grace to see the light of today as a living soul.

2. My Father, My Father, by thunder and fire, separate me from every spiritual spouse in Jesus Name.

3. Oh Lord, arise in your power and render the activities of every spiritual spouse upon my life useless in Jesus Name.

4. Oh Lord, by your fire put an end to every spiritual connection I have with any spiritual spouse in Jesus Name.

5. My Father, My Father, I decree and declare that today, every spiritual husband blocking my way shall be consumed by fire in Jesus Name.

6. Oh Lord, separate me from anyone I know physically that is sponsoring the activities of the spiritual husband in my life in Jesus Name.

7. Oh Lord, in your power, break me free from the bondage of spiritual spouse in Jesus Name.

8. My Father, My Father, by fire set ablaze and consume by fire every demonic headquarters sponsoring the activities of spiritual spouse in my life in Jesus Name.

9. My Father, My Father, break me free from every yoke of spiritual husband and oppression of spiritual spouse in Jesus Name.

10. Oh Lord, by your power I put an end to every relationship I have with every spiritual spouse in Jesus Name.

11. My Father, I decree an abrupt end to my connection with any spiritual husband in Jesus Name.

12. Oh Lord, demolish and consume by fire every demonic altar erected in my life and sponsoring demonic spouses into my life, consume them by fire in Jesus Name.

13. My Father, silence and cut off every tongue speaking forth negativity into my destiny in Jesus Name.

14. Oh Lord, I soak my life and destiny with the blood of Jesus Name in Jesus Name.

15. My Father, My Father, separate me from every satanic relationships and establish me martially in Jesus Name.

16. Oh Lord, come against and consume every power fighting against my marital life in Jesus Name.

17. My Father, My Father, by fire and thunder, go to my foundation and uproot every demonic power fighting my marital life in Jesus Name.

18. My Father, My Father, unseat all powers and forces fighting against my marital settlement in Jesus Name.

19. Oh Lord, send your fire into the camp of every wicked enemy sponsoring spiritual spouse into my life in Jesus Name.

20. Thank you Jesus, for answering my prayers








No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...