Wednesday 11 September 2024

Prayer against Delay and Disappointment

  


Today, we're praying against delay and disappointments. As you pray those below prayer points with faith in God may your testimony manifest speedily in Jesus Name 🙏🙏🙏


PRAYER POINTS

Thank God for what He has done for you this year.  

- Let frustration and disappointment, be the portion of every object fashioned against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.  

- Every tie to polluted objects and items between my life and family, break, in the name of Jesus.  

- Every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.

  - Every unspoken curse against my life, break, in the name of Jesus. 

 - You inward curses, militating against my virtues, break, in the name of Jesus

Let every spirit of Balaam hired to curse my progress, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 

 - Every curse that I have brought into my life through ignorance and disobedience, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

  - Every power magnetizing physical and spiritual curses to me, I raise the blood of Jesus against you and I challenge you by fire, in the name of Jesus.

  - Father, Lord, turn all my self-imposed curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus. 

 - Every instrument, put in place to frustrate me become impotent, in the name of Jesus.

  - I reject every cycle of frustration, in the name of Jesus.  

- I break the curse of constant disappointment in my life, in the name of Jesus.  

- I curse every spirit of disappointments, in my life, in Jesus name.

  - I destroy every altar of disappointments at the edge of success, in the name of Jesus. 

 - Every arrow of disappointment and confusion fired into my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus

  - You spirit of disappointment, you cannot hold me ransom, so therefore pack your loads and get out from my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.  

- Every disappointments in my marriage, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.

  - Any power given the mandate to curse and hinder my progress, summersault and die, in the name of Jesus.

  - I shake off every spirit of disappointment and worry in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...