Wednesday 25 September 2024

Marriage Partner.

 Today, we're praying for God's ordained marriage partner. Marriage is institution ordained by God. God knows best for us.

Prayer Points.

 1 Holy Spirit of God, empower my marriage to manifest physically, in the name of Jesus.  -

2.  - Every power that want my man to think that I am the one responsible for her downfall, die, in Jesus name.

3.  - I refuse to marry out of desperation, out of pity, in the name of Jesus.

4  - Any power that want my man to feel that I am a witch, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5  - Every evil dedication and covenant working against my marriage, break and release me, in Jesus name.

6  - With the blood of Jesus, I cut off myself from every evil inheritance hindering my marriage, in Jesus name.

7  - You the door of my marriage that has been shut, be opened to me now, in the name of Jesus.

8  - Whosoever that is bringing bad luck to my relationship with this person, be exposed by fire, in Jesus name.

9  - Every evil pattern covering my face and the face of my destiny lover from seeing me, I set you on fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

10  - Every wicked curse that want me to prepare for marriage but not to experience it, break, and release me today, in the name of Jesus.

11  - Every foundational bondage holding down my destiny partner from locating me, break and release her / him, in Jesus name.

12  - You that strongman that is making my search for a husband/wife a wasted efforts, be frustrated.

13   - Every evil chain tying down my marriage break and scatter, in the name of Jesus.

14  - O Lord, make a way for me concerning my marriage, relationship with my partner, in Jesus name.

15  - My Father, arise and locate a marriage partner to me, in Jesus name.

No comments:

Featured post

Prayer Against Evil Pattern

 PRAYER AGAINST EVIL PATTERN. Today, we're praying against evil pattern in our lives and family. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed a...